Porcini Mushroom and Truffle Girasoli and Creamy Pesto Sauce, with Portobello Mushroom, Spinach and Creamy PestoServes
10 MinutesCooking Time
– 350g Grand Italian Tuscan Finest Porcini Mushroom with Truffle Oil Girasoli
– 250g Grand Italian Tuscan Finest Creamy Pesto Pasta Sauce
– 60g baby leaf spinach
– 2 medium sized Portobello flat mushrooms, thinly sliced
– 1/3 cup shaved parmesan
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– Cook pasta according to package directions.
– When cooked through, spoon pasta into a large, greased skillet on medium heat.
– In the skillet with the girasoli, add olive oil, pesto sauce, shaved parmesan, spinach and mushrooms.
– Stir gently until sauce and ingredients are heated through. Season as required.
– Serve immediately and top with more shaved parmesan if desired.
Download this recipe