Cauliflower Gnocchi with Sundried Tomato Pesto SauceServes
10 MinutesCooking Time
– 1/4 cup light olive oil
– 4 cloves garlic, crushed
– 1 cup semi sundried tomatoes, roughly chopped
– 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
– 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
– Pinch of brown sugar
– Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
– 1 x 500g Grand Italian Cauliflower Gnocchi
– Baby rocket leaves, for serving
– Grated Parmesan cheese, for servingMethod
– Heat the oil in a medium sized non stick frypan and sauté the garlic for 1 minute.
– Add the sundried tomatoes, pine nuts and basil, and sauté gently for 2-3 minutes, then stir through the brown sugar, season to taste. Add a 1/4 cup of the pasta water.
– Meanwhile boil the gnocchi as per directions on pack, then drain well.
– Toss the gnocchi through the tomato mixture gently, until well heated and mixed through.
– Spoon the gnocchi into serving bowls, top with the rocket leaves and serve with Parmesan cheese.
– Serve immediately.