Osso Buco Ravioli With Cherry Tomatoes, Feta and Fresh BasilServes
10 MinutesCooking Time
– 350g Grand Italian Tuscan Finest Osso Buco Ravioli
– 100g crumbled fetta
– 10 cherry tomatoes sliced
– 1 bunch fresh green basil
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– Cook the ravioli according to the package directions, drain and set aside.
– Meanwhile, in a large skillet, add olive oil, sliced cherry tomatoes, and feta.
– Gently heat until tomatoes are warmed through.
– Add cooked ravioli into the skillet and gently toss to combine.
– Serve immediately, and garnish with extra crumbled feta and fresh green basil.
Download this recipe